01 March 2010

Lazy Husband Sex, Masturbation So Solutions

"I am 50 years old, had not menstruated again this year. I was excited and wanted to have sex often. Unfortunately, the relationship with the husband are not good. We're not having sex since the last two years. If I asked, my husband did not want the classic excuse, is tired.


Then I learned to masturbate, and can orgasm. A long time I was not dependent on her husband. I also face the temptation of a co-worker, especially if out of town again, but until now I never cheating.

I felt my husband was having an affair for so long without ever asking for sexual intercourse. I never asked because I thought it was useless, would not answer honestly. I let it go. However, in another case the husband was concerned.

Does the age of half a century, it was natural that I still have passion? Now I am quick orgasm when masturbating. Is this normal for someone my age?

I've read in this section, if vaginal dryness menopause she said. Then, why I did not dry when you're excited? Do I have to have sex and not only to stay healthy to masturbate?
W. W. Jakarta

Without risk
Actually you need to know why the husband does not want to have intercourse. Through good communication will be known why. Maybe he had a sexual dysfunction that tends to avoid rather than fail.

Perhaps also it was too tired to work at that age increases, especially if a particular disease. However, could you correct suspicion, he having an affair.

Because of long standing, you do not adapt to intercourse. Instead, you masturbate. There is nothing wrong if you are still excited at the age of menopause. It does not mean losing menopause sexual desire.

If you stay healthy, let alone get the treatment, your sexual desire remains. You will also be able to have sex with both.

Perlendiran reactions you have experienced vaginal indicate that sexual response is still good. Vaginal perlendiran reaction showed that the function of blood vessels in the vaginal wall is still good.

This, among others, influenced by the hormone estrogen. Perhaps your hormones estrogen decline has not effect on blood vessels in the vagina.

Physically, in fact the same as masturbation sexual relations. The difference is there is no emotional involvement with a partner. Therefore, many people who masturbate not feel the same satisfaction as sexual intercourse. However, for other sebagain, they feel the same as an orgasm, too.

So, as long as you feel comfortable with masturbation, that's fine because without risk. Compare if you have sex with someone else, a little more risky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Harian News  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial